We all know that with the spell-binding evolution in the modest fashion world over the past few decades, a lot has changed for people and now they are always unearthing the perfect fit for them according to their face cuts and body shapes. It is no different in the case of the hijab.
We know that Teenage girls are obsessed with getting a casual look. So in this post, we bring some fantastic ideas for you. As we know that Hijab is an Arabic word and it means to cover or to shelter. According to the Islamic point of view, hijab is a decent and modest dressing, and it covers the entire body except for your face and hands. In Islam, this clothing style has morality and modesty. But now hijab fashion has gone to the next level. A wide variety of hijabs is available in the market. Muslim teenage girls love to wear funky headscarves in different styles and designs.
We have a few tips to help you pick a better hijab style for yourself. Have a look.
- On a windy day don’t forget to use your hijab pins and you can also add broach for ravishing touch.
- If you are using a smooth and silky fabric like silk or chiffon, use a hijab cap underneath for a good grip.
- Oval-faced blessed queens it’s for you. Having the universal face shape almost every style suits you but it better is to wrap the scarf firmly around your face and avoid many folds unless you want your face to look short.
- Round-faced cuties as you have slender necks Spanish and Egyptian style hijabs will make you look astounding.
- Square-faced hotties with beguiling jawlines, you are recommended to wear loosely tucked scarfs and avoid Turkish style hijabs because they will change your entire facial structure.
- Heart-faced beauties should wear dupatta style hijabs or flowy hijabs to appear winsome.
Here are some cool hijab inspiration from some beautiful black models