Beauty & Skincare
Majority of Black British women suffer side effects from hair relaxers such as burnt scalp, study finds
October 31, 2022
Former Miss ECOWAS, May Ikeora launches new skincare brand ‘Glow Code’May 19, 2021
Former Miss ECOWAS and entrepreneur, May Ikeora has launched a new skincare brand called Glow Code....
Don’t watch it crack!!Useful Skincare Tips for Dry SkinMay 3, 2021
When you have a dry skin type, your skin produces less sebum than normal. Because of this,...
”I was always insecure about being dark.” – Tiwa SavageApril 16, 2021
Nigerian Afrobeat Singer, Tiwa Savage was on the front cover for Allure Magazine for the month...
Carlyle acquires Beautycounter in new historic deal for a clean beauty brandApril 15, 2021
US capital-investment group Carlyle has acquired the majority stake of Beautycounter products in a transaction that values...
The Body Shop deploys refill stations globallyApril 4, 2021
To reengage with its early environmental activism, the British brand aims to offer in-store refill solutions...
Arcade Beauty strengthens its full-service offer and expands its CSR approachApril 2, 2021
The specialist un sampling and single-use products is making the most of the accelerating transformation of...
41 Black-Owned Beauty Brands to Support Now and AlwaysJune 12, 2020
While it's top of mind now more than ever, let's just get one thing straight: Every...
Page 1 of 212
- Brave Foundation Celebrates Menstrual Hygiene Day with the Launch of Brave Sanitary Pad Support Fund for over 500 Girls
- Global Citizen announces ‘Power Our Planet: Live in Paris’
- Freebhoy is the reigning king of the new school dance hall
- Transforming Healthcare in Ghana: Meet Dr. Williams S.K Anarfi, the Visionary CEO of Prife International Africa
- Swiff allows easy Airtime and Data transfer to Africa